AKSU Acceptance Fee Payment for 2018/2019 Session.
Aksu acceptance fee details has been announced. The Management of Akwa Ibom State University wishes to inform students whose names appeared in the 2018/2019 AKSU Admission List that payment of Acceptance Fee has begun.
ACCEPTANCE FEE PAYMENT FOR SUCCESSFULLY ADMITTED CANDIDATES
Admitted candidates are required to logon to their JAMB CAPS profile (http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/login) to accept the provisional offer of admission and proceed to pay their Acceptance Fee using the steps outlined below on or before 7th September 2018:
- Visit http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank. Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
BIO DATA REGISTRATION
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study.
Kindly note it down.
Best of luck To You all…