HEC Paris and Coursera are offering Impact Fellowships for the Online Masterâ€™s in Innovation & Entrepreneurship! The fellowships are for emerging leaders seeking to build a company or organization aimed at furthering social innovation, gender equality, economic opportunities in developing countries or sustainable development.
HEC Parisâ€™ Online Masterâ€™s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (OMIE) is a prestigious degree from Europeâ€™s #2-ranked business school. With a hands-on curriculum, 100% online courses, and live interactions with faculty, the OMIE develops working professionals into business growth experts.
Impact Fellows receive an OMIE tuition reduction of 5,000 euros. Fellowships are available to qualified OMIE participants who clearly demonstrate the impact they will create in one (or more) of the following areas:
- Fostering Social Innovation or Social Business
- Contributing toward Sustainable Development
- Improving innovation and/or entrepreneurship opportunities in developing countries or impoverished communities
- Contributing to gender equality in society and business
Hereâ€™s how to apply for the fellowship:
Write two essays, in fewer than 400 words each, that:
- Explains why you would be an outstanding candidate for this fellowship, based on the above guidelines.
- Describes how you intend to finance your OMIE degree and why you require additional funding to complete the program.
Submit your two-question fellowship application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The fellowship application is submitted separately from the OMIE application.
The application deadline and fellowship deadline are both December 7th. Apply here:Â http://bit.ly/2iSX2g6
The post Fellowships for the HEC Paris Masterâ€™s in Innovation and Entrepreneurship appeared first on Coursera Blog.