Start fresh this season with new career-relevant content added to the Coursera catalog, including courses and Specializations in areas like software design and architecture, deep learning, and innovation management. Every course is taught by leading instructors from the worldâ€™s top universities and leading global companies; Specializations are designed to build your mastery of a particular topic, and include hands-on projects to help you demonstrate that youâ€™re ready for the next step in your career.
The following new courses and Specializations are now open for enrollment:
- Software Design Â and Â Architecture, University of Alberta
- Networking Basics, Cisco
- Parallel, Concurrent, and Distributed Programing in Java, Rice University
- Architecting with Google Cloud Platform, Google Cloud
- Introduction to TCP/IP, Yonsei University
- Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science, UC San Diego and Higher School of Economics
- Object Oriented Programming in Java, UC San Diego and Duke University
- Applied Project Management Certificate, UC Irvine
- Innovation Management & Entrepreneurship, HEC Paris
- Financial Reporting, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Market Research, UC Davis
- Negotiation, Mediation and Conflict Resolution, ESSEC Business School
- Six Sigma Green Belt, University System of Georgia
- Achieving Personal and Professional Success, The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
Weâ€™ll be adding even more new content throughout Fall 2017 â€“ stay tuned!
The post Fresh Picks for Fall: 16 New Courses and Specializations Launching on Coursera appeared first on Coursera Blog.