Start fresh this season with new career-relevant content added to the Coursera catalog, including courses and Specializations in areas like computer science, data science, and business. Every course is taught by leading instructors from the worldâ€™s top universities and leading global companies; Specializations are designed to build your mastery of a particular topic, and include hands-on projects to help you demonstrate that youâ€™re ready for the next step in your career.
The following new courses and Specializations are now open for enrollment:
- Web Applications for Everybody, University of Michigan
- Virtual Reality, University of London
- Introduction to Scripting in Python, Rice University
- Software Development Lifecycle, University of Minnesota
- Cybersecurity for Business, University of Colorado
- Introduction to Applied Cryptography, University of Colorado
- Digital Transformation in Financial Services, Copenhagen Business School
- Budgeting Essentials and Development, FundaÃ§Ã£o Instituto de AdministraÃ§Ã£o
- Become a Sustainable Business Change Agent, University of Colorado
- Innovation: From Creativity to Entrepreneurship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Weâ€™ll be adding even more new content throughout Winter 2017 â€“ stay tuned!
The post Fresh Picks for Fall: New Courses and Specializations Launching on Coursera appeared first on Coursera Blog.