Lagos State Scholarship Board Postgraduate Application Out.
The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the company in charge of scholarship, bursary and other associated matters within the state. It approves Scholarship awards to deserving indigenes in different tertiary organizations for full-time research studies in order to help these trainees economically.
THIS SCHOLARSHIP PLAN IS FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING IN ANY TERTIARY ORGANIZATION THROUGHOUT THE NATION.
1. All candidates need to have gotten full-time admission into a recognized Nigerian tertiary Organization for postgraduate research studies (Masters or Doctorate).
2. All Post-graduate candidates (Just suitable to Masters Degree candidates): i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he/she need to have finished with a minimum of 4.6/ 7.0 at undergraduate levelii Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he/she need to have finished a minimum of 3.5/ 5.0 at undergraduate leveliii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he/she need to have a Minimum of 3.0/ 4.0 iv. Where candidate has actually gotten an upper credit in Greater National Diploma (HND), he/she should provide proof of conclusion of postgraduate diploma (PGD).
3. All Post-graduate candidates (Just suitable to Doctorate Degree candidates): i. Where candidate has actually gotten a 2nd class lower CGPA at undergraduate level, he/she should have a difference in their masters degree.
4. All candidates need to remain in their very first year or above (confessed on or prior to 2018/2019 scholastic session).
5. All candidates need to have finished LASRRA Registration.
6. All candidates need to have a signed letter of recognition from their particular Oba.
7. All candidates need to have a signed letter of recognition from their particular city government.
8. All candidates need to publish clear scanned copies of all files to establish the reliability of their claims. Files like: i. Admission Letterii. Legitimate ID Cardiii. Letter of recognition from Obaiv. Letter of recognition from Regional Governmentv. SSCE resultvi. Lagos State Local Registration Company( LASSRA) registration cardvii. Passport Picture (clear background not older than 3 months). viii. Certificate or Outcome declaration from school specifying finishing outcomes clearlyix. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificatex. Masters Degree Certificate (PHD candidates just) ix. Proof of Consolidated Payment Verification Slip.
Prior to you begin this application, guarantee you have actually bought a Scholarship application ( Payment of N2,00000 for Regional Scholarship) through the Income Workplace of the Lagos State Scholarship Board then protect your Coupon pin from the Scholarship Board workplace. Afterwards, have clear scanned copies of the following files:.
Passport photo with white background not more than 3 months old (450 px by 450 px not more than 200 kb).
Treasury invoice of N2,000 for the scholarship kind.
Legitimate Identity Card.
Letter of recognition from Oba.
Letter of recognition from City government.
LASSRA Registration card.
Certificate or Outcome declaration from school specifying finishing outcomes plainly.
Proof of Consolidated Payment Verification.
2. Make sure that info are filled properly to prevent blend after application.3. Make sure the files are called according to what they represent to prevent blending files throughout upload.4. Guarantee you connect the suitable files when asked to publish.
To use, follow the actions listed below:1. See https://scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate and click “Apply Now” tab.2. Click “Register Now” to develop an account.3. Continue to your e-mail box to trigger your account4. Click www.scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate to go back to Scholarship site5. Enter your signed up e-mail and password to publish your info.6. Enter your individual info, extra info, instructional info, other info and upload needed scanned files.7. Make sure the name utilized in applications matches the names on all paperwork in very same order. Publish a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.8. Guarantee you see all files after publishing, to get rid of mistakes throughout publishing.9. When asked to publish picture, publish a pass-port photo with a white background.10 Reconsider application info to prevent mistakes11 Click “Use Now” to send info and supply the secret coupon pin and LASSRA Number in the suitable column12 You will get an e-mail and a sms that validates your application succeeded.
To protect your coupon pin continue to the Lagos Scholarship Board workplace, 254 Ipaja roadway, Agege, Lagos and reveal them your payment invoice. Keep in mind that numerous applications bring in a disqualification charge from the Scholarship board.
Shortlisted candidate should take part in a Computer system Based Test to be performed by Dragnet Solutions Limited in combination with Lagos State Scholarship Board. Effective candidates will be gotten in touch with for oral interview.
Best of luck To You all … CampusPortalNG Group.