See MAUTECH Post UTME 2018: Form, Cut-off Mark, Screening Details.
The management of Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola invites applications from prospective candidates for the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
The platform will be ready for online registration from Monday, 23rd July, 2018. However, date for the screening exercise for both 100 and 200 levels will be announced in due course.
- Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice).
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 180 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply For MAUTECH Post UTME Form 2017:
- . Log on to www.mautech.edu.ng and click on 2018/2019 screening link
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000 for the Registration
Note that before final submission of the application, you are to cross-check and ensure all the information are correct, because after the submission you cannot edit any of the information.
Screening Date & Details:
After successful registration, you are required to wait until you receive a text message indicating date, time and venue for the screening exercise.
Post-Utme candidates are to note the following;
i) You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O level results, JAMB result / acknowledgment slip, A’ level results as applicable to you).
ii) Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
iii) The photocopy of O’level certificate / statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
iv) You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth / declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
Application ends Friday, 10th August, 2018.
Best of luck To You all…