See OSUSTECH Post Utme Admission Screening Details 2018 is now Available.
This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates that the post-UTME Admission Screening form of Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa for 2018/2019 academic session is out.
Candidates should note that provisional admission would offered based on first come, first serve.
Candidates who made OSUSTECH their first choice of institution and scored 180 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English language at not more than two (2) sittings.
Candidates who choose the University as second choice or did not choose it at all are advised to make a change of institution to OSUSTECH as first choice on JAMB website before registering for the post UTME.
For SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS, see link below;
How To Apply:
- The screening fee of two thousand (N2,000.00) naira is to be paid to any bank in Nigeria through Remita platform.
- To access the remita platform, log on to www.remita.net
- Click “pay a Remita customer/ biller”
- Select the institution you are paying into. (Ondo State Uni of Sci. and Tech)
- Click the name of service/ purpose and select “other income from students”
- Under the list of other income from student, select “PUTME Screening Fees”
- Fill in ONLY “payer’s name” which is the name of the candidate and “matric number” which is the UTME registration number
- Click “How do you want to pay” and select the channel of payment which could be Internet Banking, Mastercard, Visa and so on.
- Submit and print the electronic receipt of payment which contains a unique Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Visit the University’s website on www.osustech.edu.ng for more information on specific admission requirements for each programme before application
- Log on www.osustech.edu.ng/utme and enter the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number generated from payment to access the registration portal
- Complete and submit the University admission screening forms online; and
- Print out a copy of completed admission screening form.
Candidates are also advised to visit the University website from time to time to check their admission status.
Best of luck To You all…