1. Utilize the main hashtagsMillions of individuals worldwide have actually registered for routine updates from the UN’s social networks accounts and millions more are discussing UN concerns. You can sign up with these discussions using the main conference hashtag, #UNGA, throughout your social networks channels.
The tag is even equipped with its own UN sign emoji, thanks to support from Twitter.
Other main hashtags being utilized this year consist of #GlobalGoals, #Youth2030 and #A 4P, to name a few.
2. Like the United Nations on Facebook… and see our Facebook Live. It’s an enjoyable, interesting method to get in touch with the UN. On our United Nations Facebook Page we will share the leading highlights from each day, image galleries and more.
3. Follow @UN on TwitterFollowing @UN on Twitter is the very best method to capture red-hot news, quotes, behind-the-scenes pictures and multimedia items.
4. Have a look at our Instagram posts & storiesSee behind-the-scenes snaps of all the action by following @UnitedNations on Instagram.
5. See the live webcastAll the #UNGA plenary conferences in addition to lots of top-level, unique and side occasions will be webcast live at http://webtv.un.org. Make sure to tune in! Would like to know who is speaking when? Inspect the authorities lists.
6. Share your thoughtsYour concerns and remarks are welcome! Watch on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for chances to share your ideas.
7. Get in touch with the United Nations in numerous languages and on other platformsFor much more chances to engage with the UN in numerous languages and for more information about our work worldwide, make sure to have a look at our list of chosen multilingual accounts and other platforms like LinkedIn, Weibo, Tumblr, Google+ and more.
Thanks for participating in among the most significant political occasions of the year. To reach us straight, call us at firstname.lastname@example.org.