Uniabuja Post-UTME Admission Screening Details 2018/2019 Announced.
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2018/2019 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
i. Only UTME candidates who selected University of Abuja are eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
ii. UTME candidates must have Score of 180 and made University of Abuja first choice Institution to be eligible for Pre-admission Screening.
i. All Candidates for Undergraduate studies in the University of Abuja must have obtained at least five (5)
credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC, NECO, GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent, depends on various Course of choice.
ii. UTME Candidates must meet the Subjects combination requirements.
iii. Candidates seeking for Direct Entry admission into any of the Undergraduate Programme must possess an Advance level Result, OND or HND with a minimum grade of lower credit, University degree with minimum grade of third class or their equivalent.
NB: UTME Candidates who does not meet requirements are to apply for change of course to another course of which subjects combinations are met.
A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme Statement of result of four (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (Candidate should therefore obtain certificate from the relevant examination body).
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
These are instructions on how to access the Pre-admission Screening Application on the Portal:
A. New Application:
- Log on to www.unibuja.com and click on Pre-admission Screening button on Main menu home page.
- Click Admission then, select Screening (to start a new application)
- Type JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER and click Pay with Card and fill online form save and continue till you end session.
- Read the contained instructions and click “continue” at the bottom end of the page
- Enter your Personal Data details, select your Program of choice and click on “Pay with Remita” do not input any information in “Enter your PIN column or click Apply New”
- A page will display, write down your Reference number (where there issues, it will be used to resolve same). Confirm the amount displayed for the Pre-admission Screening Application Form and ensure you have the stated amount, (N2,000) in your Bank Account (ATM Card) to be used for payment online. Then click “proceed”.
- Click on “proceed to gateway”.
- Your Remita Reference (RRR) number will be displayed (write it down or print invoice)
- Use “pay now with cards or wallets” payment options (this is the best and recommended option), click on the icon of the card you are using either Verve, Master card, or Visa, then click “Proceed”. NO BANK BRANCH PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED.
Each Candidate shall bring along to the venue of the screening the following:
i. Acknowledgement Slip/ Receipt and Application Form Printout as it admits candidate to the physical interaction and sighting of original certificate screening.
ii. Original Certificate /JAMB Result Slip/ Direct Entry Registration Slip.
Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue by 9:00a.m. Short listed Candidates shall be published on the University Web Portal at a later date.
The Online Screening Application form will close on.
Best of luck To You all…