Unilorin Post UTME & DE Screening Registration Procedure 2018/2019 is Out.
This is to inform all candidates who made the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) their first choice in the 2018/2019 admission exercise and scored 180 and above in the UTME that online registration for Post-UTME screening exercise has commenced.
Online registration for FIRST BATCH of candidates will end at MIDNIGHT on Monday 20th August, 2018 while SECOND BATCH screening registration instructions will follow shortly.
Candidates are to read the instructions below;
PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website (www.unilorin.edu.ng), click on 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure. All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions:
On Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
Thereafter, UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter your names; and Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page.
Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
Make Payment: To pay for the screening, select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card). Enter your Card Number. Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart again.
After Login, click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 80KB.
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face take up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 80kb.
- Signature must be clearly scanned
- Acceptable format (JPEG)
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI
- Dimension should not be less than 134 × 33 pixels
- Signature should be in black ink and should be on a plain background (no lines)
- Signature must be clear and bold
- Maximum of 15kb
On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the Institution of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box. On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE): Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK; To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and Click on Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
Best of luck To You all…