See Unizik Post UTME 2018 Admission Screening Form,Cut off Mark and Exam Date Here.
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka invites candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2018 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to apply for the 2018/2019 academic session post Utme admission screening exercise.
a. Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
b. The general cut-off mark is 200 except for Faculties/Departments indicated below:
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
(a) Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
(b) Arts – Igbo, African& Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
(c) Education – Adult Education, Early Childhood & Primary Education, Guidance and Counselling, Human Kinetics & Health Education, Library & Information Science, Science Education, and Vocational Education.
(d) Engineering – Agric & Bioresources Engineering, Polymer &Textiles
(e) Environmental Sciences – Architecture, Building, Quantity Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental management, Estate management
(f) Physical Sciences – Mathematics and Statistics only.
(g) Health Sciences and Technology – Environmental Health only.
(h) Management Sciences – Entrepreneurial Studies only.
Programmes with 160 Cut off
-Technical Education and All Affiliate Institutions
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
a. Arts – English Language and Literature
b. Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
c. Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
d. Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
e. Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic & Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial & Production Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
f. Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Sciences, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
h. Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration
i. Medicine – Medicine
j. Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
k. Physical Sciences – Computer Science, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Physics & Industrial Physics, Geological Sciences
l. Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Mass Communication, Sociology /Anthropology.
How To Apply:
- Visit portal.unizik.edu.ng and click on ‘ Create Account’
- Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email.
- After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can
save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the application period.
- Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME examination.
SCREENING EXERCISE DATES: SATURDAY, 25TH AUGUST – TUESDAY, 4TH SEPTEMBER, 2018
DAY 1: SATURDAY, 25th AUGUST, 2018
b. Physical Sciences
DAY 2: MONDAY, 27th AUGUST, 2018
a. Management Sciences
DAY 3: TUESDAY, 28th, AUGUST 2018
c. Basic Medical Sciences
DAY 4: WEDNESDAY, 29th AUGUST, 2018
a Health Sciences and Technology
DAY 5: THURSDAY, 30th AUGUST, 2018
a. Social Sciences
DAY 6: FRIDAY, 31st AUGUST, 2018
DAY 7: SATURDAY, 1st SEPTEMBER, 2018
b Environmental Sciences
DAY 8: MONDAY, 3rd SEPTEMBER 2018
All Affiliate Institutions (Utme& DE)
a. Fed College of Edu (Technical) Umunze
b. Enugu State Coll. of Edu Technical
c Auchi Polytecnic
d Pope John Paul Seminary
DAY 9: TUESDAY, 4th SEPTEMBER 2018
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
- Accreditation of candidates commences at 8.00am each day. Candidates should adhere strictly to the time scheduled for screening examination.
- Print out the Application Form from the University Portal and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME evaluation
- The date and time for each candidate’s examination will be shown on the POST UTME PRINT-OUT.
i. Only bona fide candidates/ candidates scheduled for the day’s examination and time shall be allowed into the University / Examination Hall.
ii. Parents and guardians are, therefore, strongly advised against attempting to enter the University Campus as security will be tight.
iii. No GSM handsets, scientific calculators or any other extraneous materials shall be allowed into the examination hall
iv. Candidates who did not register online will not be allowed for the screening exercise.
v. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
vi. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Application will end on Wednesday 22nd August, 2018.
Best of luck To You all…