Summer is the time to learn! We released over 40 new courses across business, computer science, data science, and more during the past month. Here are our favorites for Coursera for Business from July:
Full-Stack Web Development with React by Hong Kong University of Science and Technology – Learn front-end and hybrid mobile development, with server-side support, for implementing a multi-platform solution from the creator of some of our most popular computer science specializations.
Music Business by Berklee College of Music – This course has been developed to provide students with the latest instruction on the best way for creators, consumers, and facilitators to navigate the resurgence of one of the world’s most exciting industries: the music business.
Advanced Data Science with IBM by IBM – This specialization teaches you how to process, analyze and model large amounts of structured data in batch and real-time using ApacheSpark as a central data parallel platform with out of the box and add-on parallel machine learning packages.
Communication Strategies for a Virtual Age by University of Toronto – This course will help you navigate how communication has changed, as the traditional rules for speaking and presenting, meeting coordination, influencing people, negotiating and selling ideas no longer apply in a world of skype, messenger, video and teleconference.
Accounting for Decision Making by University of Michigan – This course is especially useful for managers with profit and loss responsibility, individuals at any level who help to form decisions within a company, and individuals seeking to apply to or who have been accepted into an MBA program.
More new content from the past month:
- Building a Toolkit for Your Sales Process, Northwestern University
- Copyright Law in the Music Business, Berklee College of Music
- Financial Reporting Capstone, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- FinTech Security and Regulation (RegTech), The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Innovation Through Design: Think, Make, Break, Repeat, The University of Sydney
- Negociación 4.0, Universidad Austral
- Standardisation, EIT Digital
- Прикладное управление рисками, National Research Tomsk State University
- Человеческий фактор в разработке корпоративных систем, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI
- 服務模式的體驗、設計與創新：從痛點到賣點, National Taiwan University
- Addressing Large Hadron Collider Challenges by Machine Learning, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Cloud Computing Security, University of Colorado System
- Competitive Programmer’s Core Skills, Saint Petersburg State University
- Overview of Advanced Methods of Reinforcement Learning in Finance, New York University Tandon School of Engineering
- Введение в технологию блокчейн, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Основы разработки на C++: красный пояс, Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Additional Tools Used for Data Visualization, Arizona State University
- Probability and Statistics: To p or not to p?, University of London
- Temporal and Hierarchical Data Analysis, Arizona State University
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure em Português Brasileiro, Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure en Español, Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure en Français, Google Cloud
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure 日本語版, Google Cloud
- Networking and Security Architecture with VMware NSX, VMware
Math and Logic
- Contenido de las matemáticas de primaria, Universidad de los Andes
- Logic for Economists, University of Amsterdam
- Mathematics for economists, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Career Decisions: From Insight to Impact – Student Version, Wesleyan University
- Социология медиа, National Research University Higher School of Economics
Physical Science and Engineering
- Modern Robotics, Course 6: Capstone Project, Mobile Manipulation, Northwestern University
- Nuclear Reactor Physics Basics, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI
- Monetary Policy in the Asia Pacific, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology